We would like to thank all of those who have volunteered for interviews – we have been overwhelmed with the level of support this project has received! To ensure our final recommendations reflect the views and experiences of a diverse range of people, we are now prioritising interviews with the following groups:
- People who have become separated or widowed since beginning IVF treatment;
- People who have had embryos in storage for 5 years or longer;
- People from non-english speaking backgrounds;
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people;
- Recipients and donors of eggs, sperm or embryos;
- People who have experienced having a disagreement with their clinic or another third party with respect to the use of their embryos;
- People who have previously disposed of their embryos;
If you do not fit into any of the above groups but would still like to have your say, we encourage you to complete our online survey or alternatively participate in a focus group which we will be holding in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne over the months of May until July. If you are interested in participating in a focus group, please complete the form below or email the research team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback and questions are always welcome!
Powered by Fast and Secure Contact Form